Tubas and other brass things clean out - pls message me on FB - Cleveland OH

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
bigtubby
4 valves
4 valves

Tubas and other brass things clean out - pls message me on FB - Cleveland OH

Post by bigtubby »

Hi all, my avid TubeNet user uncle passed away last year. I’m still trying to get his horns to good homes. I’m near Cleveland OH, and very much prefer local sales because of the possibility of scams via sending money online and because I want buyers to check out what they’re buying first.

That said, I’m going to be listing a bunch of horns on Facebook, if you could check them out there and message me there, that would be great. I have too much on my plate to think that I’ll remember to check messages here, unfortunately. Here is one recent listing, and I’m about to list another batch as soon as I can write down all the info I have on each horn:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... 295729780/

You can follow me as a seller here if you use Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/pr ... =permalink

Finally, I appreciate the expertise you all have in IDing and pricing horns. I’m not a tuba player myself, and it takes me some time to figure everything out and sort through messages. Please contact if you’re interested in any of these cool hunks of brass. :lol:
American sailboats, airplanes, banjos, guitars and flutes ...
Italian motorcycles and cars ...
German cameras and tubas ...
Life is Good.