SOLD: Dillon 410 CC (Miraclone) $1500

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
arpthark
5 valves
5 valves

SOLD: Dillon 410 CC (Miraclone) $1500

Post by arpthark »

Hi everyone,

I have a great Dillon 410CC tuba that I have used recently to get back into playing and it has served me really well. Excellent intonation and response. Lacquer shows a few signs of wear and some acid bleed through in the lacquer on one of the inner branches. There is a pea-sized ding and a scuff on the bell. Overall in fine shape. These tubas are made in China and are basically copies of a newer Miraphone 186 CC but with a slightly different bell shape.

Recently this tuba has had a chem flush and the valve linkage tightened up a bit along with making slide #1 easier to pull for F in the staff. Work was done by Carl Chudy in Mystic, CT. This tuba comes with the original somewhat beat-up semi-hard case, no mouthpiece.

Asking $1500 + shipping. Buyer assumes all risks of shipping if we go that route. Located in southeastern CT but willing to drive to meet you in the New England/NYC metro area for a sale. While I'd prefer a sale I am also open to trades; let me know what you got!

Pics forthcoming.

Blake

edit: tuba is sold!
Last edited by arpthark on Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
UTSAtuba
3 valves
3 valves

Re: FS: Dillon 410 CC (Miraclone) $1500

Post by UTSAtuba »

Email sent!