FS Conn 30I “Wonderphone” Double Bell Euphonium - $4000

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Bmalta
bugler
bugler

FS Conn 30I “Wonderphone” Double Bell Euphonium - $4000

Post by Bmalta »

Selling for a retired player

Yellow brass lacquered body with silver plated bells & dull chrome tuning slides and top and bottom valve caps. 0’562” bore with 11” main bell and 6.25” small bell. Non-compensating - 5 valves short action type silver plated brass, made in 1949 in Elkhart, Indiana. The large bell is conical and the small bell (Trombonium) is cylindrical. The mouthpiece receiver has been changed to large shank with excellent results. After market case - full
overhaul (including valves overhauled by Anderson plating) in 2015 by Harry Siverly at the Horn Shop in Fresno, CA. This horn originally belonged to Dave Wells with the Baja Marimba Band, and an extra 11” nicely engraved main bell that can go with it if you wish.

Price is $4000

Payment accepted via Paypal. Buyer pays shipping and only in US. Can be picked up in San Luis Obispo, CA

Pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Bmalta
bugler
bugler

Re: FS Conn 30I “Wonderphone” Double Bell Euphonium - $4000

Post by Bmalta »

Bump

Also will include a K&M euphonium stand that fits the horn very well
Bmalta
bugler
bugler

Re: FS Conn 30I “Wonderphone” Double Bell Euphonium - $4000

Post by Bmalta »

Bump! Be the coolest kid on the block for Octuba fests and tuba Christmas!