FS/WTT Willson 3200 F *sold*

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
MatTuk0221
lurker
lurker

FS/WTT Willson 3200 F *sold*

Post by MatTuk0221 »

Howdy folks,

I'm looking to move on from my Willson 3200 F tuba. The horn is in good condition as it has been regularly maintained and only has some cosmetic dings and silver wear around the first valve slide. The horn was purchased new in 2000 by Tom Lukowicz (Professor of Low Brass at the University of North Alabama). The horn has had some modifications done over the years.

Modifications:
1) PVAK (2010)

2) Mouthpiece/Reciever Gap (2010) - Work done by Alan Baer

3) Cryogenic Treatment (2011)

The horn has performed well for all of my solo/chamber music work and is certainly capable as an orchestral instrument. I've put links below to some pictures and videos of Professor Lukowicz performing on this horn below. I'm happy to share more pics/recordings for people interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5_rUFP-b9w

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Price: $7500

Looking to trade for a smaller F tuba: PT models, Elektra, 2182, 2250, Firebird etc. Let me know if you have something you're interested in trading.

Horn is located in Columbia, SC. I'm willing to travel possibly unreasonable distances to meet interested parties. Shipping can be discussed as well.

Happy Trails,
MT
Last edited by MatTuk0221 on Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tabert
bugler
bugler

Re: FS/WTT Willson 3200 F

Post by Tabert »

Sent you a PM
Lukowicz
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Lukowicz »

To the future buyer…this is a GREAT horn. I am happy to answer questions about the horn once you buy it. I found great success with the Giddings MMVI F, MMX solo, and DiCesare F mouthpieces.
Tom Lukowicz
Principal Tuba, Canton Symphony Orchestra
Associate Professor of Low Brass, University of North Alabama
http://www.tuba-lessons.com
Christopher Lair
bugler
bugler

Post by Christopher Lair »

PM sent!
jonesbrass
4 valves
4 valves

Post by jonesbrass »

I’ve loved every example of this horn I’ve tried . . . There is a lot to like!
Willson 3050S CC, Willson 3200S F, B&S PT-10, BMB 6/4 CC, 1922 Conn 86I
Gone but not forgotten:
Cerveny 681, Musica-Steyr F, Miraphone 188, Melton 45, Conn 2J, B&M 5520S CC, Shires Bass Trombone, Cerveny CFB-653-5IMX, St. Petersburg 202N
MatTuk0221
lurker
lurker

Post by MatTuk0221 »

Horn has sold