Vintage Rudy Meinl 4/4 F Tuba for sale- CHF 5,500

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
fjtuba48
lurker
lurker

Vintage Rudy Meinl 4/4 F Tuba for sale- CHF 5,500

Post by fjtuba48 »

Vintage Rudi Meinl 4/4 F Tuba for sell. Have had this instrument since 2015, but have stopped using it since 2020. Has a wonderful sound and plays beautifully. The valves on the instrument work, but are very loud. Am selling it specifically because I don't use it anymore. Am currently asking CHF 5,500 (or the equivalence in USD or Euros). Overall, for the age of the instrument, it is in good condition, and is in similar condition from when I initially purchased it. Price is negotiable. Am currently based in Zürich, Switzerland. If interested, message me via TubeNet. Cheers!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.