Adams 6/4 for Sale $15,250

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Tubacca
pro musician
pro musician

Adams 6/4 for Sale $15,250

Post by Tubacca »

I'm listing this tuba for sale for my good friend Richard White. Pictures of the instrument are available here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

This is the description that was copied over from FB:

This Adams 6/4 tuba is currently located in Houston, TX and is priced to sell quickly! The instrument is owned by New Mexico Philharmonic Principal Tubist Richard White. Richard is also Professor of Tuba at the University of New Mexico.

The tuba plays very well with an even sound and fantastic response in all registers. This is truly a large, orchestral tuba that can produce a lot of sound. It is more than capable of balancing a large symphony orchestra without any harshness in the tone and can establish a fantastic blend within the ensemble.

The instrument was originally purchased in 2018 and Richard has been the only owner. This tuba has been professionally serviced recently. All dents were removed except for a few stubborn dings in the bottom bow. More pictures are available upon request.

A SuperSac Adams gig bag is included with the instrument. Shipping will not be available. The buyer will need to travel to within driving distance of Houston or Huntsville, TX for pickup.

Price is $15,250

Please contact me about arranging a time to try the instrument.