Miraphone Elektra 5R-1L F Tuba Yellow Brass for Sale! ***SOLD****

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
uctuba9013
bugler
bugler

Miraphone Elektra 5R-1L F Tuba Yellow Brass for Sale! ***SOLD****

Post by uctuba9013 »

Hello all! I have for sale a Miraphone Elektra F Tuba for sale, five valves in right hand, one in left. I bought this horn new in August 2022 from Dillon Music and is in like-new condition. I have to sell due to circumstances I can't control. This is probably the most in tune F tuba I have ever played on, you point, and you shoot, it's that simple. It projects very well and has a very sweet, solo sound in addition to the big sound needed for an orchestra. I am asking $9,500 which includes shipping (if desired), Miraphone gig bag, TU28 mouthpiece, and Miraphone maintenance kit. Please message me for more info and I can send you pictures as well. I am located in Tullahoma, TN, if you can drive and meet that would be preferred but I can ship if desired. Thank you all!!
Brandon Compton
University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music Alumni, 2014
Wessex Berg F Tuba