FS: John Packer Euphonium $1200

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
xanperkins
bugler
bugler

FS: John Packer Euphonium $1200

Post by xanperkins »

Hello all!

I am selling my John Packer JP274L MkII 4. It is 4-valve (compensating) and in near perfect shape.
Here is a listing for this instrument brand new in 2022 on ProWinds' site: https://www.prowinds.com/product/9195/682.

I've been the only owner (new in 2020), and I simply do not need it around anymore since I rarely have the need to play it. It only has ONE imperfection to my knowledge, which is a manufacturing lacquer issue the size of a penny (pic below). To this date, it does not have any dings, scratches or blemishes apart from the lacquer issue. This instrument will properly serve a young musician needing a Euphonium that does not have the ability to spend a lot of money. The John Packer Euph is quite the bang for the buck in my opinion. As a tubist, I purchased this so I could have one while teaching lessons, but have since decided I personally do not need it in my collection any longer.

$1200 obo, hard case included. The horn is located in Pullman, WA.

Pics: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Let me know if you have any questions

Best,
Xan
xanperkins
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: John Packer Euphonium $1200

Post by xanperkins »

Bump
xanperkins
bugler