FS: Eastman EBF864S F tuba - $5300 ~SOLD~

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Tabert
bugler
bugler

FS: Eastman EBF864S F tuba - $5300 ~SOLD~

Post by Tabert »

More photos at:
https://imgur.com/a/AUV0uip

~Tuba has been SOLD~

For sale is an Eastman EBF864S F tuba, 5 valves in silver plate. It is two years old, in good condition. No dents, some minor scratches from everyday use. It will come with a factory Eastman MTS-style hard case, no gig bag. The hard case offers good protection, but is definitely oversized and heavy.

I will consider shipping under the agreement that the buyer will have to assume all shipping costs and liability.

The instrument is located in Columbia, SC. I am willing to drive up to about two hours to meet a buyer.

Grey cat not included.
Last edited by Tabert on Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tabert
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Eastman EBF864S F tuba - $5300 ~SOLD~

Post by Tabert »

~SOLD~
Last edited by Tabert on Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Basement
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Eastman EBF864S F tuba - $5300

Post by Basement »

I am from South Carolina but currently studying at CU Boulder. I will be back in South Carolina in December and am looking to purchase a great F-Tuba! I own an 836 and would like to stay in the Eastman ecosystem. If possible could you connect with me on Facebook @Jamieon Gilmore! Thanks
Best part about hitting rock bottom? The only place to go is up!