BSO ALEX CC

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
TubaJD
bugler
bugler

BSO ALEX CC

Post by TubaJD »

I'm selling the Alex CC that Chester Schmitz used solely with the BSO up to 1980 and then used for Bruckner Symphonies etc. after that. It's the horn he recorded tubby the tuba with as well if you want to check it out. It comes with a unitec diamond plate flight case that has had maybe three flights on it as well as a custom leather gig bag made by superfine cases. I recently had it chem cleaned at Baltimore brass. Its the best representation of the Alexs that I've ever played. Beautiful response and sound. Manageable intonation and a better low register than my 6/4 Nirschl or PT6. DM if interested. No trades.
bisontuba
6 valves
6 valves

Re: BSO ALEX CC

Post by bisontuba »

PM sent...
MW2165
bugler
bugler

Post by MW2165 »

Price?
TubaJD
bugler
bugler

Post by TubaJD »

Got some interest. Bump
humBell
4 valves
4 valves

Post by humBell »

MW2165 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:37 pmPrice?
Bump price request?

(assuming still actively for sale)

And just to be sure, does DM stand for... Direct Message? Dungeon Master?
(former more likely in context, but i hadn't heard it before is all, whereas the latter is the a sufficiently common usage in certain contexts that it can be expected to be understood out of context)
Thanks for playing!
TubaJD
bugler
bugler

Post by TubaJD »

Bump for lower price
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Post by bort »