FS: Meinl Weston 2250 SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
montgomery.eric95
bugler
bugler

FS: Meinl Weston 2250 SOLD

Post by montgomery.eric95 »

Hello All,

I have decided to post my Meinl Weston 2250 for sale. I bought this horn used in 2020, and it had served me very well through the second year of my masters degree and successful DMA auditions. This horn has been modified with extra braces by Martin Wilk. The extra braces really helped focus the sound and helped projection quite a bit. This horn will come with the stock valves as well as the MAW valves, plus a black Cronkite bag in great condition.

Items for sell:
Meinl Weston 2250
Maw Valves
Stock Valves
Cronkite Bag

Price:11,000

I am currently located in Odessa, TX. I am willing to drive a reasonable distance for the transaction, but I am quite busy during October. If you come to me to try the horn, I can get you a great space in my school's band hall. If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me here or email me at montgomery(dot)eric95@ gmail.com

Photos can be found at this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by montgomery.eric95 on Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reptilian
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Meinl Weston 2250

Post by Reptilian »

Sounds like a great horn. Any reason for selling?
montgomery.eric95
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Meinl Weston 2250

Post by montgomery.eric95 »

It's a great horn! I am selling because I am not playing much anymore due to severe nerve damage in my face. So, I decided to go back to teaching and downsize.