SOLD: PT4s CC sale/trade

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
TubaLatte
bugler
bugler

SOLD: PT4s CC sale/trade

Post by TubaLatte »

B&S Perantucci PT-4s CC Tuba for sale ($6750) or trade for Eastman CC 836s or 832s. This is the 4/4 version of the famous PT-6! Excellent 4/4 tuba with the characteristic B&S sound. Absolute killer low G. I am the second owner. The horn has a few small dents and dings. The 5th valve has the extension for either flat 1st valve or 2nd & 3rd combo.

Pictures:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... share_link

(I don’t know if my gig bag will be part of sale because my bag is too big for the PT4, but fits the Eastman tubas perfectly.)

Far south Chicago Suburbs,
Jack
Jackkinsella at hotmail dot com

From the Mr. Tuba website:
Graduated bore: 19-21mm (0.748-0.827") Bell diameter: 450mm (17-3/4") Height: 88cm (34-1/2") CC-Tuba 4/4 "B&S-Perantucci" 4096/2 (PT-4) 5 rotary valves

From the TubaWorld website:
• 4/4 size tuba
• 5 rotary valves (all right hand)
• Nickel-Silver inner and outer slides
• Corrosion-safe gold brass leadpipe
• Rotary valve mechanism with spring guided 3B linkages
• .748”-.825” Graduated bore
• 17.75” bell
Last edited by TubaLatte on Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
TubaLatte
bugler
bugler

Re: PT4s CC sale/trade

Post by TubaLatte »

Sold.