Looking to buy a Yamaha 822 F tuba!

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Obeeron
bugler
bugler

Looking to buy a Yamaha 822 F tuba!

Post by Obeeron »

Good morning! Looking to buy a Yamaha 822 F tuba! If you want a quick sale, please contact me!

Thanks!
Well...there it is!!!
Lukowicz
pro musician
pro musician

Re: Looking to buy a Yamaha 822 F tuba!

Post by Lukowicz »

Just throwing this one out there. I have large bell 621 for sale. It has the 16.5 inch bell directly from Yamaha. Super similar to the 821 Bobo model with the valve position change. It also has a main tuning slide trigger operated by left hand that is spring loaded. I just looking to switch over to rotors. I’ve played this horn for solos and with the Canton Symphony, and Chamber Orchestra of New York.
Tom Lukowicz
Principal Tuba, Canton Symphony Orchestra
Associate Professor of Low Brass, University of North Alabama
http://www.tuba-lessons.com
Obeeron
bugler
bugler

Re: Looking to buy a Yamaha 822 F tuba!

Post by Obeeron »

Thanks but really have my heart set on a 822. Good luck with the sale!
Well...there it is!!!