SOLD: Frankentuba parts (King body, York bell)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
arpthark
5 valves
5 valves

SOLD: Frankentuba parts (King body, York bell)

Post by arpthark »

Hi all,

I have an assortment of tuba parts that I don't really need right now and I need to make some space in my workshop. Feel free to make an offer on any of it!

King 234x (124x?) body: gold-lacquered King, includes up to bell tenon (w/ screws, despite pics -- they were sitting on my workbench) all the way to fourth branch. (the MTS and fifth branch as seen unsoldered lying in the middle of the horn have been parted out and sold). $100 OBO + shipping

19.5" silver York bell: came from a monster Eb York, bell needs to be straightened up a bit but no tears/cracks. Evidence of some solder marks from old braces and a few scuffs through the silver. $200 OBO + shipping

Prices do not include shipping. Will only ship to the Continental US or pickup in southeast Connecticut. Can also drive a reasonable distance to meet you for sale in New England or the NYC/New Jersey metro area.

edit: SOLD!