ZO Thunderbird 6/4 CC SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Fritztuba
bugler
bugler

ZO Thunderbird 6/4 CC SOLD

Post by Fritztuba »

Hello folks,
I'm selling my ZO Thunderbird 6/4 CC tuba along with its original hard case that I bought new in summer of 2020. I'm selling it because it's simply not me. I played a 6p for 18 years and now have a MRP. It's in excellent condition with a small bit of scarring where I cut the 2nd and 3rd slide tubes and a slightly visible line in the front side of the bell where it was rolled. Custom work includes: vented valves, 2 main tuning slides, spring loaded 2nd valve slide (pops out), adjustable bumper and guide for the 4th valve and custom made bag. I'm asking $7,350 dollars plus shipping. We can also discuss a meeting place. Please email me at osxtuba@gmail.com for more information. Thank you, Eric

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Last edited by Fritztuba on Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:53 pm, edited 7 times in total.
1ADSarge
bugler
bugler

Re: ZO Thunderbird 6/4 CC

Post by 1ADSarge »

A dream tuba for sure! That link didn't work for me, but I do not have a photobucket account.

Cheers,
Jared
"To reach Tuba Man at a moment's notice, Commissioner Gordon installed the now-famous Sousa-phone."
- Loose Parts by Gilpin and Blazek
Fritztuba
bugler
bugler

Re: ZO Thunderbird 6/4 CC NEW PRICE

Post by Fritztuba »

I put a lower price folks.
Fritztuba
bugler
bugler

Post by Fritztuba »

This really is a great deal. Let´s chat!
Easy Mac
bugler
bugler

Post by Easy Mac »

Your photo link requires a membership.
Fritztuba
bugler
bugler

Re: ZO Thunderbird 6/4 CC NEW PRICE, PICS!

Post by Fritztuba »

This tuba is still available. It´s a GREAT deal if it´s what you´re looking for. I will consider reasonable offers. Thanks