SOLD Wessex Dolce

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
nshook9
bugler
bugler

SOLD Wessex Dolce

Post by nshook9 »

For sale is my Wessex Dolce. This is a great first compensating horn and allows one to develop their sound quite easily. Intonation can be tricky, however it’s quite manageable if you use the Wessex mouthpiece (included). Photos are attached. Located in Ann Arbor, Michigan, but I frequently make trips to the Cleveland area. I would be willing to meet halfway if located in the Midwest, depending on the location. Shipping at buyer’s expense. I am asking for $850 obo.

If interested, please email nshookmusic @ gmail.com

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... -mGYutpYSK
Last edited by nshook9 on Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
nshook9
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Wessex Dolce

Post by nshook9 »

Updated to include location
nshook9
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Wessex Dolce ON HOLD

Post by nshook9 »

On hold.