Unitec Tuba Flight Case for 4/4 F Tuba For Sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
fjtuba48
lurker
lurker

Unitec Tuba Flight Case for 4/4 F Tuba For Sale

Post by fjtuba48 »

Unitec Flight Cases for 4/4 German Style F Tuba. Case is fit for the instrument and its respective gig bag. It was initially ordered to fit a 4/4 Rudy Meinl tuba with its gig bag, but it should possibly work for other tubas of similar size. Is very protective, but I also line the interior of the case with light weight mattress foam for extra protection. Is in excellent condition as it has hardly been used (wheels also work perfectly). Am selling it simply because I don't use it very often. Am asking for CHF 900 (or the equivalence in USD or Euros), but the price is negotiable. Am currently based in Zürich, Switzerland. If interested please message me via TubeNet. Cheers!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LukeIam
lurker
lurker

Re: Unitec Tuba Flight Case for 4/4 F Tuba For Sale

Post by LukeIam »

PM Sent. Very interested
Luke