(Sold) Meinl Weston Thor with case and gear 11k OBO

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
ZetaTheory
lurker
lurker

(Sold) Meinl Weston Thor with case and gear 11k OBO

Post by ZetaTheory »

I have a Meinl Weston Thor for sale here in northeast Ohio. Silver plated, 4 piston with rotary 5th valve. There's some darkening on the interior of the bell and some bumps along the one part of the tubing, but that's just age and active use. But the horn plays great. I know everyone says that about their own horns, but I played a lot of Thors in my day and I was always grateful that this was mine.

Would come with a mute, and Altieri gig bag. I also have mouthpieces and other gear as well that could be included so ultimately that price is for as much as you want of my stuff. I would also be willing to drive a reasonable distance if someone would like to try the horn and purchase. Please PM me

Thank you so much
Matt

Images: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... share_link
Last edited by ZetaTheory on Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZetaTheory
lurker
lurker

Re: Meinl Weston Thor with case and gear 11k OBO

Post by ZetaTheory »

Bump
ZetaTheory
lurker
lurker

Re: Meinl Weston Thor with case and gear 11k OBO

Post by ZetaTheory »

Bumping to add that the horn was purchased by myself in 2007. It is the smaller bell style and I have been the only owner.