*SOLD* Shires Q41 Euphonium $4800

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
ElijahRamirez
lurker
lurker

*SOLD* Shires Q41 Euphonium $4800

Post by ElijahRamirez »

Hi everyone! I have a Shires Q41 Euphonium for sale. This is a really solid horn that I have had the chance to put through its paces (brass band, wind band, professional orchestra work) and it has served me well in these situations.

Notes:
-Purchased in June of 2021, I am its first owner. It still looks and plays like new.
-All slides and valves move as expected.
-All wear is cosmetic, minor dings and some plating wear where I have my hand strap. I have included pictures of any dents that I could find.
-Large Shank

Comes with the original Marcus Bonna Case and a Shires 3.5MD mouthpiece. Asking $4800 obo. Located in Lubbock, TX and it will be in Phoenix, AZ for ITEC and a little before (May 22nd -June 3rd). Can ship at buyers expense.

Pictures attached here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... dRZEgNk3L2