Fs:MW Fafner BBb and mouthpiece

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
daflyingtubaman
bugler
bugler

Fs:MW Fafner BBb and mouthpiece

Post by daflyingtubaman »

The time has come I’ve had to make the excruciatingly difficult to sell my Fafner-production model. I absolutely love this horn, but I am in a bind financially and don’t play enough to warrant having such a nice horn anymore. I purchased it lightly used from Baltimore brass in 12/2018, and it has been my daily since. It has sat in a storage unit for about 10 months now and has a fair amount of dust, but the valves still are smooth and all the slides move.

Also selling the mouthpiece, a Dillon music Mike Roylance model. Willing to sell it separately or together with the horn, and offers accepted. Located in Salt Lake City but it may be possible for me to drive within reason to meet up, or I will ship at the buyer’s risk and expense.

Fafner-$9000
Mouthpiece-$125

And the photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... ggtwCJCh4K

Feel free to ask for more pics if you want and I will upload them

My number is 385-842-1927, shoot me a text if you are interested. It’s gonna suck to have to part with such a gorgeous horn
Alexander 155 F
Meinl-Weston Fafner