Hirsbrunner HB-2P 4/4CC $10,500 SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
KyleRichter
bugler
bugler

Hirsbrunner HB-2P 4/4CC $10,500 SOLD

Post by KyleRichter »

https://imgur.com/gallery/u16URik

Posting my HB2-P up for sale for $10,500. Located in Long Beach, CA. Got some pictures posted at the link above, and I’m happy to provide more.

Horn comes with a fitted Cronkhite bag in blue and brown cordura, one of the last made by Glenn himself in 2016, in great condition. Horn has very minor silver wear in a couple spots, and a couple very small dings, otherwise in great condition.

Made in Switzerland in about 2004 I believe. Has a wonderful colorful sound that maintains density and tone at high and low volumes easily. The low register is very open and pumps out as much sound as you can put into it.

Recently sonic cleaned/aligned/polished, looking fresh and ready for a new owner.

Would prefer a local pickup, and can meet anywhere in the SoCal area.

Happy to answer any and all additional questions not addressed here!
Last edited by KyleRichter on Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KyleRichter
bugler
bugler

Re: Hirsbrunner HB-2P 4/4CC $10,500

Post by KyleRichter »

Bump for price drop!