FS: Horns and Mouthpieces

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
bam214
bugler
bugler

FS: Horns and Mouthpieces

Post by bam214 »

Due to a family emergency, i have to offload some equipment. I'm in the process of making a Google folder with pictures to all these horns and cases.

Getzen 3062AFR
Price - $3,500 OBO
Condition - Great
The horn has lacquer loss a bit throughout with some acid bleed on the bell. The valves move smoothly and the slide is an 8/10. Comes with a pro tec bass trombone case is great condtion.

King 5B
Price - $750 OBO
Condition- Good
The slide lock doesn't seem to hold the bell section in place. It is not a looker, but sounds great! The valve moves smoothly. Slide is a 7/10. Comes with the original king case in okay condtion.

Olds 2 Valve G Bugle
Price - $250 OBO
Condition- Great!
This is a 1 Rotor 1 Piston configuration. All slides pull and the valves move smoothly. Comes with the original case.

Mouthpieces:

LM 12
Price - $140 OBO
Condition - Great
Shank ever so slightly out of round. It is the one piece configuration. 

Denis Wick 0AL Heritage Signature Bass Trombone Mouthpiece 
Price - $140 OBO
Condition - Great
Gold Cup and Rim in great condition!

Accesories

2x K&M Tuba Sitting Stands
Price - $75 each
Condition - Good
I purchased a BBC Stand and don't want these just sitting around