BBb King 1240 600$ OBO

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
WillieB
lurker
lurker

BBb King 1240 600$ OBO

Post by WillieB »

Hello everyone, today I'm selling my BBb 3-valve recording bell King 1240. The horn is overall in good condition, with only one major dent pictured below. All slides move, valves work smoothly, and the horn plays well. The bell is detachable and has 3 screws that secure it to the body. A lot of the lacquer on the body of the horn has worn off, but it's to be expected of a horn this age. The horn does not come with a case.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

I'm selling the horn for 600$ OBO local pick up only (for now) from St. Johns, FL. If you're interested in the horn, please email me at williebatistajr@gmail.com or text at 904-891-8947.