Fs: York F tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
TheodoreSmith
bugler
bugler

Fs: York F tuba

Post by TheodoreSmith »

I am posting his here on behalf of my teacher, here is what he wrote:
Reluctantly selling my wonderful York/Conn 5 valve F tuba, made by Bob Rusk ca 2001. This wonderful and very fun instrument has brought a smile to the face of everyone who has played it. Punchy sound, big when you need it to be (used it on "Pictures" exclusively a few years ago). Started out life as a small York 3 valve Eb, dated 1908. Valve section from a Conn 5J Bb, new in boxes at the time (those who knew Bob can imagine his reaction upon receipt of said boxes...). 656 bore, 15" bell. Surprisingly big sound for its size. No hard case or mouthpiece, but does come with a very custom cordura bag made by Glen Cronkhite himself.
-Richard Watson
$4000

Shipping at buyer's expense. Pickup in Valparaiso Indiana.

I am posting this listing here on behalf of my teacher, Richard Watson. I have played this horn and it’s awesome! Great York sound.

Please direct all questions and inquiries to
tubabiker52@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking!
B&S PT-7PS
Yamaha Yeb-321