Meinl Weston 3225 "Ursus" FS/FT

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
apsapienza
bugler
bugler

Meinl Weston 3225 "Ursus" FS/FT

Post by apsapienza »

Bought new in 2019 from Baltimore Brass. I was told it was used as a demo horn for NAMM that year. It's a great horn, but I want to move away from the B&S "big block" pistons as I think my hands are simply too small for them.

I'd also consider a trade, HB-2, Eastman 836, Besson 995, PT-6 rotor, maybe an MW 3450, or similar, potentially +/- cash depending on the instruments. My Urusus is in Colorado Springs, Colorado and I'd be willing to drive out a fair distance for interested potential buyers/traders to demo the instrument.

$11,500 USD including the MW Gig Bag. Buyer pays shipping.

Pictures here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Angelo Sapienza
cle_tuba
bugler
bugler

Re: Meinl Weston 3225 "Ursus" FS/FT

Post by cle_tuba »

I have a Rudolf Meinl 5/4 CC
Cleverson Zavatto
Tubist
apsapienza
bugler
bugler

Post by apsapienza »

I appreciate the offer, I think that horn isn't quite what I'm looking for. Best wishes with your sale!
Angelo Sapienza
tubacorbin
bugler
bugler

Post by tubacorbin »

PM sent