FS: 30's Martin Mammoth HANDCRAFT Tuba + EXTRAS!!!!

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Pneumatic Subwoofer
lurker
lurker

FS: 30's Martin Mammoth HANDCRAFT Tuba + EXTRAS!!!!

Post by Pneumatic Subwoofer »

Like the header says, my Vintage (1930's) Martin Mammoth HANDCRAFT Tuba is up for sale.

Beautiful, GREAT sounding instrument.

This one has been listed here before but I've pulled the ad (more than once) because I REALLY hate to let it go. Unfortunately the time has come.

Again, 30's era. Silver. Recording bell. NICE shape. Purchased some years back from Lee S. in Iowa.

Price is $2950 and that includes a LOT of extras - over $1k worth in all:

~ At least three mouthpieces

~ Custom bags by Altieri for both the body and bell (Only used a couple of times so not a scratch)

~ Custom hardwood (100% clear maple) stand. NB: this stand was built because I was unable to find a commercially available stand I would trust with an instrument of this size.

Location is Denver, Colorado.

Sorry but I am not able to ship.

For pics please check Denver Craigslist. I will post a similar ad with pics there in the next day or two.

Thanks to all and if you know anyone who would like a very nice tuba, please pass this along. I would appreciate any help.
Martin Mammoth. Think of it as the Vincent Black Shadow of tubas.