Miraphone 1291 5V CC $7000 (Sold)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
UserRD
lurker
lurker

Miraphone 1291 5V CC $7000 (Sold)

Post by UserRD »

I am putting my Miraphone CC up for sale. Included would be a nice gig bag and flight case which are also shown in the pictures. I’m selling since I’m working on another career and don’t need a professional horn anymore. I don’t have much to say other than these are great tubas that can do it all regarding solo and ensemble work. It would be good for someone wanting to buy their first good C tuba as I did as a college freshman. The tuning is easy going and I also got many compliments on its tone. There is only minor cosmetic wear and I will get it cleaned before I make a sale.

I’d be happy to meet in person if you can come to the Midwest since I’m in Wisconsin. Or I’d be happy to work out some shipping since I can send it in its flight case and it’ll make it anywhere fine. I had it shipped across the country from Arizona when I bought it. Message me about interest and if you have any questions. The pictures are linked below.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... nBO-3rEFI8
Last edited by UserRD on Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vasiliostidwell
lurker
lurker

Re: Miraphone 1291 5V CC $7000

Post by vasiliostidwell »

Sent you a PM