SOLD: Silver Lacquer BBb Wessex Luzern $2,650 obo

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Jaggedwater13
lurker
lurker

SOLD: Silver Lacquer BBb Wessex Luzern $2,650 obo

Post by Jaggedwater13 »

Putting my well-loved and cherished Wessex Luxern up for sale. This will come with the rolling case and Helleberg mouthpiece. I would prefer not to ship, willing to drive 2 hours to meet. Prefer the Kennesaw/Atlanta area. I am a college student, so traveling far wouldn't be the best.
Now about the tuba:
This thing is an absolute tank. It can take just about anything you throw at it. It is the perfect tuba for any high schooler, band teacher, or aspiring tubist! I have taken very good care of this guy, kept clean and well-oiled. Please shoot me an offer and ask questions!
Last edited by Jaggedwater13 on Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jaggedwater13
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: BBb Wessex Luzern $3,350 obo

Post by Jaggedwater13 »

Bump
Jaggedwater13
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: BBb Wessex Luzern $3,350 obo

Post by Jaggedwater13 »

EDIT: Price updated to $2,650. Shoot me a message if you want pictures, I'm not entirely sure how to add them here.