WTT B&S PT 7

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Triggerfish
bugler
bugler

WTT B&S PT 7

Post by Triggerfish »

I'm looking to trade my B&S PT 7P preferably for a PT 6 or a MRPC (would be willing to work a deal out), but would possibly be open to other options (preference for rotors) . The only reason I'm looking to replace this horn is that I want to go a different direction with my sound, and don't really have a need for a 6/4 at the moment. The tuba has a nice warm sound while still having a good brightness to the sound like a PT 6P. Some of the slides have been inverted, has a floated leadpipe, and has the Alan Baer piston valve alignment kit installed. I also had the tuning slides all adjusted to improve resonance. I would be also open to the possibility of outright selling the horn depending on any potential offers.

Thank you for any consideration!

Feel free to contact me at swg5319@gmail.com

Link to a photo of the instrument:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... fDh5fl4JoU

The Horn is located in Bloomington, Indiana