FS- Miraphone 182

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Renodoc
bugler
bugler

FS- Miraphone 182

Post by Renodoc »

Selling my Mirafone 182. I bought the tuba 3 years ago and it's still in great shape! Consider this model as a large 3/4, slender 4/4, or a 7/8 size tuba. Take your pick. This one is in ready-to-play shape. Valves and slides all work well.

The original case is what used to be called a Jacob Winter case. ABS hard case with wheels, also in great shape. I'll also throw in a superfine bag that fits the instrument perfectly that's brand new. Asking $3000 for the instrument and both the hard and soft cases.

It's a pretty cool little horn but I just am finding I'm not playing as much as I thought I would

Photos here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/WK5HWMGEXVypeEwN8
Andy Pasternak
Family Doc in the Biggest Little City
Hirsbrunner HB7
Renodoc
bugler
bugler

Re: FS- Miraphone 182

Post by Renodoc »

Sold
Andy Pasternak