FS: Yamaha Silent Brass for Tuba - $350

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
WTurner
lurker
lurker

FS: Yamaha Silent Brass for Tuba - $350

Post by WTurner »

Up for a sale is a newer Yamaha silent brass for tuba. I’ve used it maybe 10 times in the two years I’ve owned it. I was gifted an older one for free so I figure I’ll sell this one. Only thing missing is a pair of earbuds that was provided when I purchased the system. Silent brass is located in North Jersey. $350 shipped, $300 local pick up OBO

Message me here or send an email to wturner3192 [AT]gmail[DOT]com
vandoeduardo
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Yamaha Silent Brass for Tuba - $350

Post by vandoeduardo »

WTurner wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:45 pm Up for a sale is a newer Yamaha silent brass for tuba. I’ve used it maybe 10 times in the two years I’ve owned it. I was gifted an older one for free so I figure I’ll sell this one. Only thing missing is a pair of earbuds that was provided when I purchased the system. Silent brass is located in North Jersey. $350 shipped, $300 local pick up OBO

Message me here or send an email to wturner3192 [AT]gmail[DOT]com
email sent