Meinl Weston 45slp F Tuba ($7,000)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
stainbacke
lurker
lurker

Meinl Weston 45slp F Tuba ($7,000)

Post by stainbacke »

I am selling my Meinl Weston 45slp piston F tuba. This has served me very well through my undergraduate degree, but I have moved to a rotary F tuba and do not need this one anymore. I used this horn for solo repertoire and in small ensembles. It has a great sound and the low register is easy to produce. The intonation is also very easy to adjust because of the slide placement, they are easily accessible with your left hand. This also will include a Glenn Cronkhite gig bag. I am looking for $7,000 for the horn and gig bag. I am located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and would be willing to drive a few hours to meet. I am also willing to negotiate the price. If you are interested, email me or text me so we can work out the details.

Ethan Stainback
etrools132@gmail.com
215-350-9722