For sale: Besson 968 Sovereign Euphonium

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
TheBerlinerTuba
3 valves
3 valves

For sale: Besson 968 Sovereign Euphonium

Post by TheBerlinerTuba »

Hi everyone,

I'm selling my 12 year old Besson 968 Euphonium: made in Germany. It's in great shape, silver 100%, valves tight and no corrosion of any kind. It does have a few small dings, but they are rather small and don't have an effect on how it plays. There is one quarter sized dent behind the 4th valve, but it plays so well, I left it alone. It comes with its original case which is also in excellent condition with just a tiny bit of surface rust on the latches.
This is the Soloist model with the floated leadpipe and slightly narrower bell diameter. It has a beautiful singing sound and is quite well in tune. There is no MTS trigger and I have never missed it.
Price is 5000€. I would prefer pick up in Berlin, Germany, but if someone wants it shipped, no problem, but at your cost.
I'll be sure to give it a clean and polish before it's sold.
Please write me with any questions or if you would like to see more photos.
Thanks for looking!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheBerlinerTuba
3 valves
3 valves

Re: For sale: Besson 968 Sovereign Euphonium

Post by TheBerlinerTuba »

And an almost thanksgiving bump!