FS: Wessex Mahler 5V 4/4 CC $2250 firm SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
topguy123
lurker
lurker

FS: Wessex Mahler 5V 4/4 CC $2250 firm SOLD

Post by topguy123 »

I'm selling my Wessex Mahler TC470 for $2250 firm. I'll be letting it go because I've outgrown the horn and plan on purchasing an 836 to serve me through my master's degree and beyond.

This is a 5-valve CC that is a fantastic start at a great price for any high school or college student! It got me into and all the way through my undergrad, and I'm happy to say it could do the same and more for another.

The horn was bought new from Wessex in Fall 2016. It has minimal dents and a good bit of tarnish on the lacquer, but both the slides and valves are in great shape, working together to create a colorful, brilliant sound. If you have a student ready and willing to make the switch, this horn is a perfect match!

I'm located in Boise, ID and am willing to ship at the buyer's expense/liability or drive a significant distance to facilitate the sale. I'm not willing to drive far to meet for trials, but I live very close to the Boise airport if you would like to come try it out. It comes with the hard case it was originally sold in.

If you are interested and have any questions or would like recordings or references, feel free to reach out at hart.spencer99@gmail.com or shoot me a PM!

Here's a link to some photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... drive_link

Best,
Spencer