Mirafone 186 for Sale Soon

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tylerferris1213
3 valves
3 valves

Mirafone 186 for Sale Soon

Post by tylerferris1213 »

Hello everyone! I just picked up a Mirafone 186 that's in excellent condition for its age. The rotor arms a little loud, but I'm planning on addressing that before the buyer gets it. I'll also get all the slides moving again. This is the model that has interchangeable bells, and I have both! The recording bell has the original hard case and is IMMACULATE. No lacquer wear whatsoever. This is probably because a previous owner had the upright bell soldered into the collar.

I thought I'd see what interest there is before I dig into the project. I can make the upright bell removable again and re-attach the bell screw flanges, but if someone is only interested in the horn with an upright bell, I can leave that part as is and sell the recording bell separately. What do you all think? The horn has the original Miraphone hard case for the body and upright bell along with a separate hard case just for the recording bell.

If you want pictures, shoot me an email at tylerferris1213@gmail.com
Tyler Ferris
Wessex British F
York Monster Eb
Getzen CB-50 CC
Cerveny CBB-601 BBb
"Yamayork" Frankentuba Contrabass FF