For Sale: Miraphone 188 CC Tuba Bundle – Superb Condition

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Eltubador
lurker
lurker

For Sale: Miraphone 188 CC Tuba Bundle – Superb Condition

Post by Eltubador »

**Price:** $8,500 (Open to negotiation)
**Brand:** Miraphone
**Model:** 188 CC Tuba

Attention tuba enthusiasts and professional musicians! I am parting ways with my cherished Miraphone 188 CC tuba, which is in superb condition. This top-of-the-line instrument has been a cornerstone of my performances, delivering rich, resonant tones that Miraphone is renowned for.

In addition to the tuba itself, this comprehensive bundle includes:

- A Glen Cronkhite gig bag valued for its lightweight durability and stylish design.
- A sturdy hard case that has kept the tuba secure through all travels.
- A Hercules tuba stand - widely acknowledged for its stability and ease of use.
- A Yamaha Silent Brass system, perfect for practice without disturbing others.

This set provides everything needed for both practice and performance right out of the gate. Having been well-maintained over the years, this instrument is sure to be a reliable partner to its new owner.

Should you wish to try out the instrument in person or have any questions about it, please do not hesitate to reach out directly through this ad or contact me at [gwhit96@gmail.com/(423)732-1992].

For distant buyers interested in acquiring this magnificent tuba ensemble: rest assured we will manage safe shipping arrangements. Additional shipping costs will apply based on your exact location.

Seize this exceptional opportunity to own a premium-grade Miraphone 188 CC tuba along with all essential accessories!

---

Images of the horn via google drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... share_link