FOR SALE: Kanstul 5490 5/4 CC Grand Orchestral Tuba $5,900

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Q-Sousa
lurker
lurker

FOR SALE: Kanstul 5490 5/4 CC Grand Orchestral Tuba $5,900

Post by Q-Sousa »

(My contact is at the bottom)

I am selling this horn due to acquiring a newer CC tuba about a month ago.

This is a good horn with a massive sound. Strong middle register and big low register. The high register has wide slots and might be different than what you’re used to.

Intonation and clarity can be an issue unless high maintenance is kept up. I recommend this tuba for community playing and personal leisure. The sound is super warm and enjoyable to experience as it comes out of the bell.

$5,900 is the cost although I’m willing to negotiate the price. I want to get this into someone’s hands as soon as possible, so feel free to negotiate. I am located in Memphis Tennessee and will pay for DOMESTIC shipping.

Quentell Gipson, III
Reach me here: Quentell.Tuba@gmail.com for all inquiries regarding this tuba.

Instrument demonstration: https://youtu.be/rfr9K3CNgcE?si=uVBNRlgxbo4hV3BG