SOLD: JP379CCS (John Packer 4/4 CC) $5000

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
IsaacTuba
bugler
bugler

SOLD: JP379CCS (John Packer 4/4 CC) $5000

Post by IsaacTuba »

This horn has sold.

I am listing this horn for my colleague, Will Walsh.

He writes:

"This is my John Packer 4/4 CC. With the help of Gil Long and Chris Combest, I found this horn at the end of my senior year of high school. I am the first owner, however it was used as a demo horn before I bought it. It has been the perfect horn through all of my undergraduate studies, however, due to carpel tunnel I’m looking for something a little better suited to my hand/wrist. It has a few dings in the bottom bow (pictured), but they don’t affect the sound. I am hoping for $5000 for it, plus the hard case (not pictured- good condition), and the black cordura Glen Cronkhite gig bag.
I prefer not to ship. I am willing to meet you half way if need be."

I have personally tried this horn, and can recommend it to any incoming undergrad student for their first CC tuba. It has a great core sound and is easy to play. The horn is currently located in Nashville, TN.

Photos:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Arizona State University BM 23'
Baylor University MM 25'

Eastman 836GS CC
Miraphone 181 F