Huge holiday mouthpiece sale (Schilkes, PTs, Laskey, Tommy Johnson, Bachs, vintage H.N. White, more)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
arpthark
5 valves
5 valves

Huge holiday mouthpiece sale (Schilkes, PTs, Laskey, Tommy Johnson, Bachs, vintage H.N. White, more)

Post by arpthark »

Please add $10 for CONUS shipping. PM me or email beanhillbrass at gmail.

Pics here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Tuba

Yamaha Jim Self Replica (unmarked but in original packaging, almost never used), $50

Herco "Professional" BB, rhodium plated, 8/10, $20

PT-36, 9/10, $70 SOLD

PT-88, 9/10, $70 SOLD

Conn 2, 5/10, $25 SOLD

Schilke 66, 8/10, $50 SOLD

Schilke 69C4, 9/10, $60 SOLD

Bach 24AW, 6.5/10, $30 SOLD

Bach 18, 8/10, $40 SOLD

Original Orfeo Deck 3, gold plated, 8/10, $250 SOLD

Laskey 30H American shank, 9.5/10, $100 SOLD

Marcinkiewicz N4 "Tommy Johnson" model, 9/10, $75 SOLD

Conn-Helleberg 7B, gold plated with silver shank, nice vintage era, 9/10, $75 SOLD

Conn 3, 5/10, $20 SOLD

Miraphone TU-29, 7/10, $40 SOLD

Schilke Helleberg, 9/10, $50 SOLD

Schilke Helleberg II, 6/10, needs refinishing, $40 SOLD

Euph

Denis Wick SM3M med. shank euph, $65

Vintage H.N. White Trombone Mouthpieces

H.N. White "Pinard" 16 small trb (very short) (Pinard was the trombone soloist with Pryor's band in the 1900s) - send me an offer under $100 SOLD

H.N. White "Equa-Tru" 28 small trb, 8/10, $30 ALL SOLD
Last edited by arpthark on Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Easy Mac
bugler
bugler

Re: Huge holiday mouthpiece sale (Schilkes, PTs, Laskey, Tommy Johnson, Bachs, vintage H.N. White, more)

Post by Easy Mac »

Why are some of these listed in red? Please clarify what you intend for that to tell us.
arpthark
5 valves
5 valves

Re: Huge holiday mouthpiece sale (Schilkes, PTs, Laskey, Tommy Johnson, Bachs, vintage H.N. White, more)

Post by arpthark »

Easy Mac wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:01 am Why are some of these listed in red? Please clarify what you intend for that to tell us.
You'll notice the ones in red also say SOLD at the end of the line. :)

Whoops, except the old HN White, which did sell but I forgot to mark sold.
Easy Mac
bugler
bugler

Post by Easy Mac »

Oops! I looked carefully for that and did not see it, so I asked. It says you edited the post the day after I asked about this. Did you add this information at that time? If so, thanks for clearing that up.
arpthark
5 valves
5 valves

Post by arpthark »

Easy Mac wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:41 pm Oops! I looked carefully for that and did not see it, so I asked. It says you edited the post the day after I asked about this. Did you add this information at that time? If so, thanks for clearing that up.
I edited to mark some others as sold, since I hadn't updated it on this site in a while. Only a couple left!