Gerhard Schneider 3/4 CC Tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
CharlieHumell
lurker
lurker

Gerhard Schneider 3/4 CC Tuba

Post by CharlieHumell »

I have a Gerhard Schneider 3/4 CC tuba with four valves. It sounds great and I auditioned into University on the horn but am now looking to move to a 4/4 or 5/4 horn. It has been well used as can be seen in the photos linked below.
From what I have found online and on this forum "Gerhard Schneider" was an import stencil name used by the B&S GDR conglomerate in the 80s.

Asking CAD $2000

The tuba is located in Toronto, ON, with the possibility of moving it to Montreal, QC, if you want to try it out. You can reach me through reply here or by emailing me at charles.s.humell@gmail.com

Here are some photos of the horn:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SF3G5BETUnPCrZ386