Meinl Weston 2182 F - For Sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
owen.hans
lurker
lurker

Meinl Weston 2182 F - For Sale

Post by owen.hans »

Hello everyone,

I am selling my silver-plated, 5-valve Meinl Weston 2182. The horn plays very easily and served me very well during my undergrad. The horn has a few modifications, with gold accents, added bracings, and slide stops. There is a large dark circle where a belt loop was located that was removed before I bought it, this is visible in the pictures. The horn also came with a tuning slide length adjustment, which has since been returned to the normal length. It has small tuning quirks, all of which are fixed with alternate fingerings.

Asking $9500, small size Gard gig bag is included and pictured. It fits the horn snuggly.

Images - https://imgur.com/a/JMWGGZk

The horn is located in Rocky Mount, NC. Travel arrangements for selling can be arranged, as well as shipping. Because I may forget to keep an eye on this thread and my DM's, it is best to email me at owenhansnc@gmail.com, or call/text me at (252)955-1810.