Far Sale Thomann Phoenix F Tuba $4000

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
BBruce107
3 valves
3 valves

Far Sale Thomann Phoenix F Tuba $4000

Post by BBruce107 »

Hello all, I am posting my F tuba for sale as I am looking to move to a different sound concept. The Thomann is a copy of the Melton 2250. This is from what I assume the same stencil tuba that JP uses for their 379 piston F tuba. I am the only owner of this tuba and it is in great shape. The only thing this tuba needs is a polish and I’d suggest a chem clean soon too. Tuba comes with a Thomann gig bag that has a small tear that can be easily fixed with a sewing needle and thread (I’m not much of a seamstress so I have not gotten to this myself). I am asking for $4000 plus shipping if necessary which is on the buyers expense. I am located in the Lansing area in Michigan. Photos on request!

In addition, if you have a rotary Eb (Miraphone Norwegian Star or similar), Miraphone rotary F tuba, or similar I would be willing to negotiate a trade.
Brandon Bruce
Principal Tuba Gaylord Symphony Orchestra
Principal Tuba Alpena Symphony Orchestra
BBruce107
3 valves
3 valves

Re: Far Sale Thomann Phoenix F Tuba $4000

Post by BBruce107 »

Bump, this tuba is still available. Hoping to reignite this thread a bit.
Brandon Bruce
Principal Tuba Gaylord Symphony Orchestra
Principal Tuba Alpena Symphony Orchestra