For Sale: PT6P New York Edition Silver Plated

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
thetubalover
lurker
lurker

For Sale: PT6P New York Edition Silver Plated

Post by thetubalover »

Hi all,

I'm putting up my PT6P Silver Plated, NY edition for sale. It has been with me since 2019. My playing needs have changed and I will only be playing on my Eb for the foreseeable future.

Cosmetic condition: 9.9/10, no dents at all, very minor scratch marks near bottom bow. Silver plating all there, with very minor tarnishes.

Internal condition working as well as possible.

Only a few out-of-tune pitches like the 4th space G(+10-15 cents) and 4th line F(+10-15 cents). Octaves are very mostly in-tone and in-tune.

Comes with a Messina Covers soft case. No hardcase available.
Horn is located in Singapore.

Price:13000 USD (negotiable) excluding shipping.

I have access to shipping box and have experience in packing tuba for international shipping.

Difference between NY Edition and normal PT6P: Longer and more ergonomical 4th valve slide, main tuning slide lengthened taper, more braces as compared to normal PT6P.

Photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... drive_link

Do drop me an email if you are keen or have more queries
email: myemusiccon at gmail dot com

Thank you for reading!
Kaymin
IronySoup
lurker
lurker

Re: For Sale: PT6P New York Edition Silver Plated

Post by IronySoup »

Email sent!