FS/FT: 2165 for $11,500 or MRP-CC

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
That1TubaGuy
bugler
bugler

FS/FT: 2165 for $11,500 or MRP-CC

Post by That1TubaGuy »

I've discovered that I like rotary valves better so I want a horn that may better suit those needs, which would be a MRP-CC. Asking $11,500 if sold outright

MASSIVE sound. If you want a true BAT, this is it. Has the Big Leadpipe and the Big Valves. Has a massive pull ring on the 3rd valve. It also has a Saturn Water key. The location of the thumb ring has been moved from its original position to somewhere more comfortable. It's had its braces loosened, and the valves are some of the best pistons I've ever used. Has a couple scratches and wear throughout but no major dents, other than a minor crease in the bell that can easily be rolled out. Comes with an Altieri Bag. Was once owned by Don Harry and has been owned by a couple different people since then. Located in Miami and willing to drive a reasonable distance. Strongly prefer not to ship.

If interested contact my email at james.m.knight2165@outlook.com.
Last edited by That1TubaGuy on Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
James Knight
Frost School of Music Class 2026
That1TubaGuy
bugler
bugler

Re: FT: 2165 for a MRP-CC or $11,000

Post by That1TubaGuy »

James Knight
Frost School of Music Class 2026
That1TubaGuy
bugler
bugler