FS: Mouhtpiece Clearance

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
ASmith
bugler
bugler

FS: Mouhtpiece Clearance

Post by ASmith »

My mouthpiece shelf has gotten a little too full for my liking so it's time to thin out the herd. Here's a mix of tuba, bass trombone, and euphonium mouthpieces. Happy to meet within the DMV area as well. I will be at the Army Conference too if you want to save shipping.

Located in Frederick, MD
Add $10 to any mouthpiece for shipping in the lower 48. Anywhere else will require additional shipping.
Payment via PayPal G&S only for shipped items, cash or venmo are fine in person.

Tuba

Mr.P Mouthpieces
  • 8.8 (light insertion marks) SOLD
  • 4.4 (light insertion marks) SOLD OBO
  • 6.5 (slight insertion marks, an one small rim scratch outside of the contact surface)$80 OBO
Kelly
  • Magnum 50 w/ 3 shanks SOLD
I was switching horns a lot when I bought this mouthpiece between a sousa and my Rudy 3/4. The shanks are $60-72 each so this is a deal if you don't want to go through the silliness I went through after buying this mouthpiece.

Giddings
  • Fossi F Frosted Finish (light insertion marks) SOLD
This has Ivan's P shank, so the shank size is in between his Euro and American tapers. Very PT-64/Mr.P 6.4 like with a little wider rim.

Trombone & Euph Mouthpieces
  • AR Resonance BVL72 Titanium Bass Trombone$190 firm -This was an earlier AR bass trombone mouthpiece and is a shallower cup than the current model. I bought this one with a damaged shank and had Long Island Brass Co open the throat and make a new shank for it. Great piece for big band or anyone doing a lot of quick low playing.
  • Yamaha Doug Yeo Bass Trombone (light insertion marks) SOLD
  • Schilke 60 Long Shank Bass Trombone Mouthpiece SOLD
  • Mike Finn PS Solo Euph Gold Plated SOLD
Potenza Mouthpiece Case SOLD

Pictures Here:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Last edited by ASmith on Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rudy 5/4 CC
Willson 3400-FA5
ASmith
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Mouhtpiece Clearance

Post by ASmith »

Still a few pieces left!

Bump
Rudy 5/4 CC
Willson 3400-FA5