Sold!! Price drop to 3250$!Miraohone 190 b flat and like new protec gigbag.Montgomery,Al. $3500.00

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
MikeMason
6 valves
6 valves

Sold!! Price drop to 3250$!Miraohone 190 b flat and like new protec gigbag.Montgomery,Al. $3500.00

Post by MikeMason »

Hello all. Posted this on most of the other tuba hangouts, but I suppose there could be a few folks here not on those. It’s a raw brass 4v b flat with the larger 19.75 inch bell. It is stamped “ Musik Barth Stuttgart “ on the bell, but was made for a retailer in Germany by miraphone. I have email correspondence verifying this. I would call it a 6/4, but 5/4 plus for sure. Very tall. I’ve added a main tuning slide stick and an extra 2nd valve thumb saddle for tuning. You may find them unnecessary. Played in my per-service pro orchestra for a season and a half. A few dents in the bottom and side bows. Probably 50ish years old. Local pickup and cash preferred as always. It’s a lot of horn for the money.
Never figured out how to post pics here. Contact me for pics. Also posted on all the fb tuba forums with pics.
Last edited by MikeMason on Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pensacola Symphony
Troy University-adjunct tuba instructor
Yamaha yfb621 with 16’’ bell,with blokepiece symphony
Eastman 6/4 with blokepiece symphony/profundo
MikeMason
6 valves
6 valves

Re: Price drop to 3250$!Miraohone 190 b flat and like new protec gigbag.Montgomery,Al. $3500.00

Post by MikeMason »

Bump for price drop
Pensacola Symphony
MikeMason
6 valves
6 valves

Re: Price drop to 3250$!Miraohone 190 b flat and like new protec gigbag.Montgomery,Al. $3500.00

Post by MikeMason »

Bump. This is a lot of German Kaiser for the money.
Pensacola Symphony