MW 5450 Thor Silver $10,000

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
jonathanb11
bugler
bugler

MW 5450 Thor Silver $10,000

Post by jonathanb11 »

Looking to sell my MW 5450 Thor. This is the larger bell model. A very very good horn. Only selling because I have to opportunity to move into a different horn I’ve always wanted. Some cosmetic dings on and near the bell. No idea how it happened, acquired the horn like this. First slide moves well, not lapped but definitely quick enough. All sides move well. Valve action is good. Horn comes with a black Cronkite bag (Forgot to get a picture, in very good condition, perfect zippers). Asking $10,000. Located in Knoxville, TN. If interested please let me know. Pm me here or email at jbrads15@yahoo.com. Thanks! :tuba:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... mTaBuoFLgU