FT: Wessex Mahler 4/4 CC

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
apollo
lurker
lurker

FT: Wessex Mahler 4/4 CC

Post by apollo »

Looking to trade my Wessex horn for a different C tuba, preferably with pistons.

Bought used a year ago, has served me well in university band and orchestra. Tone and intonation is great. Valves and slides all move smoothly.

There are some dents however they do not affect playing. Lacquer is worn in some spots, as you'd expect.

Comes with case - all straps on it are broken in some way or another, though if you cared enough I doubt it would be too hard to fix.

Photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... J0T6eBhNjs
apollo
lurker
lurker

Re: FT: Wessex Mahler 4/4 CC

Post by apollo »

I am willing to drive a decent amount, near Detroit or Chicago (and in between)
dasanchezr
bugler
bugler

Re: FT: Wessex Mahler 4/4 CC

Post by dasanchezr »

A price would help you to sell faster :)