Miraphone 186 $800 or best offer ( SOLD)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
AlexCastillo
bugler
bugler

Miraphone 186 $800 or best offer ( SOLD)

Post by AlexCastillo »

Hello everyone,

I have a Miraphone 186 Bb up for sale. I got this horn after being told it was a 4 valve cc (old man hasn’t played it in years) so I have no use for it after playing CC the past 9 years. I’m looking to get $800 or best offer on this horn as there is some work that needs to be done on it. There is a crack on the top of the bell and a tiny hole on top. The horn is still playable and sounds great (as all miraphones do) I emailed the village tinker and he said it would not be difficult to fix. The horn comes with a black tuxedo bag and is located in Pittston Pennsylvania. Will not ship the horn, local pickup only. Don’t hesitate to shoot me a message if you’re interested or would like more photos of the horn! Please see the Dropbox link here : https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/nodqgtzf ... 4llm9&dl=0