FS: Messina Covers tuba bag, navy blue cordura, fits Eastman 832/632/King 2341 $400

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
arpthark
5 valves
5 valves

FS: Messina Covers tuba bag, navy blue cordura, fits Eastman 832/632/King 2341 $400

Post by arpthark »

I am selling my Messina Cover in navy blue cordura. It is in great shape with normal wear with weekly use, no damage, approx. 1.5 years old.

I bought it for my Eastman 832 4/4 CC but it should fit any tuba that is about 4/4 sized, 36"-ish tall and up to a 20" bell.

Asking $400 plus shipping (should be around $50) or you're free to pick up in southeastern Connecticut or meet up with me around the NYC Metro or New England areas. New, these are north of $600 with shipping.

PM me or shoot me an email at beanhillbrass at gmail.

Thanks!
arpthark
5 valves
5 valves

Re: FS: Messina Covers tuba bag, navy blue cordura, fits Eastman 832/632/King 2341 $400

Post by arpthark »

Here are some pics: